Kerin is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner through the American Nursing Credential Center (ANCC). She has received a Master of Science in Nursing degrees from the University of Central Florida.
I am also Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and have a total of twenty years experience in Emergency Medicine. I have worked for Advent Health; Florida Emergency Physicians (FEP) with TeamHealth and Orlando Health Emergency Department. I have specialized training through the American Heart Association in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and Basic Life Support. I received Top Performing Nurse Practitioner Awards for Excellence in Patient Satisfaction.
- Master of Science in Nursing at University of Central Florida. Orlando Florida.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing at University of Central Florida, Orlando Florida.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner through the American Nursing Credential Center.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine through the Emergency Nurse Association
- American Heart Association.
- Advanced Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Academy of Emergency Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Emergency Nurse Association
- Top Performing Nurse Practitioner in Patient Satisfaction.