Welcome To Orlando Foot & Ankle Clinic
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve your foot and ankle healthcare needs. You have a choice when it comes to podiatric care and we are glad you have chosen Orlando Foot & Ankle Clinic. We realize that by choosing us, you are placing trust in our offices to provide the highest level of service possible for yourself and your loved ones. The staff at Orlando Foot & Ankle Clinic does not take that trust lightly. In fact, we work hard each and every day to ensure that you made the right decision.
If at any time you have a question, concern or comment as it relates to any part of your care in our offices, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at 407-423-1234.
Mission Statement: Orlando Foot & Ankle Clinic is committed to the delivery of optimal quality and cost-effective podiatric care. It is the joint responsibility and goal of the physicians as well as the entire staff to provide Orlando Foot & Ankle Clinic’s patients with excellence at every phase of their diagnosis and treatment.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, professionals and the community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Orlando Foot and Ankle Clinic physicians enjoy privileges at 17 hospital locations and 2 outpatient surgery centers a to accommodate the growing medical needs of the Central Florida communities.
In addition to providing compassionate care, we have the training and experience you can trust. Most of our clinic doctors are board-certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of the foot and ankle for patients of all ages. Several of our clinic doctors are also Board certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery.
Central Florida physicians and patients trust Orlando Foot and Ankle Clinic because we:
- Have more than four decades of combined experience providing advanced podiatric care
- Consistently receive referrals from local physicians
- Are involved in training surgical residents from the Florida Hospital Residency Program
- Publish articles in national medical journals
- Have Podiatrists who are Board Certified in Foot, Ankle, and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery offering advanced techniques and treatment options.