Podiatric Medicine and Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Temple/Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Reconstructive and Traumatologic Surgery of the Foot and Ankle, Saint Joseph's Hospital (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
Orthopedic Traumatology, University of Lund, Sweden
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Osteotomy of the First Metatarsal Shaft in Hallux Abducto Valgus Surgery. Comprehensive Textbook of Foot Surgery, Second Edition. Williams and Wilkens, 1992.
- Optimal Care of the Diabetic Foot., Journal of the American Academy of Physicians Assistants, 1995.
American College of Phlebology
Florida Hospital Health Care Systems
Surgery Center Affiliations:
Ambulatory Ankle & Foot Center of Florida
Clinical Office Locations:
Winter Park Office